Serving Arizona Families Since 1983
Phoenix Health Plan (PHP) is a contracted health plan with the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS). PHP services the following counties in the state of Arizona: Apache, Coconino, Gila, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal and Yavapai.
Phoenix Health Plan (PHP) is committed to providing exceptional health care and customer service to our members in partnership with the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS).
PHP Members Can Expect:
- Health care that respects values, customs and traditions.
- Access to quality and convenient health care services through our large network of providers.
- Friendly customer service representatives who speak more than 140 languages.
- Help when members need it through our 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line and Urgent Care Centers.
- Educational resources on healthy eating and staying healthy
- Assistance with Transportation
- Case Management Services
- Continuity of care
Phoenix Health Plan members can count on more than 12,350 physicians and providers, nearly 50 hospitals, urgent care centers, a 24-hour Nurse Advice Line andtransportation services. PHP is dedicated to providing members with outstanding health care and exceptional customer service.
PHP members receive health care delivered by providers who work hard to understand our members' values, customs, attitudes and behaviors within a cultural context. The results are better health outcomes and patient satisfaction. At PHP, we offer translation services and bilingual customer service representatives, but we go beyond the very basics of communication.
PHP celebrates the health of every individual involved with our organization. Below is a list of things we consider when meeting the health care needs of our diverse PHP membership:
- Cultural beliefs about the cause, prevention and treatment of illness
- The uniqueness of the individual
- Access to resources needed for wellness and continuity of care
- The role of religious beliefs
- The role of family
In 2006, our company expanded into Medicare and began offering two Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans serving 2,700 residents in the following counties:
Abrazo Advantage (HMO)
Maricopa, Pima and Pinal Counties
Abrazo Advantage Plus (HMO SNP)
Maricopa, Mohave, Pima, Pinal & Yavapai Counties
Abrazo Advantage (HMO) and Abrazo Advantage Plus (HMO SNP) are both under contract with Medicare. Our Abrazo Advantage Plus plan is specifically designed for dual-eligible beneficiaries--those eligible for Medicare and AHCCCS.